The Company We Keep
The Home Improvements Group has memberships with national trade organizations and associations, as well as local community groups. Our participation keeps us abreast of the latest designs, innovations, products and area events. Each association benefits you, our client, by providing better value, greater product selection, the newest styles and the area’s most knowledgeable designers, remodelers, and artisans. We maintain membership in:
- NKBA: The National Kitchen & Bath Association provides continuing education with a focus on design. NKBA provides the accreditation of CMKBD (Certified Master of Kitchen & Bath Design) that Home Improvements Group President, Chris Dreith has earned, as well as Jean Dixon’s AKBD (Associate Kitchen & Bath Designer).
- NARI: The National Association of the Remodeling Industry focuses on the latest innovations and new products in remodeling. NARI also offers accreditations, such as the CRPM (Certified Remodeling Project Manager) also earned by Chris and UDCP (Universal Design Certified Professional), earned by Jean.
- SEN Design Group: The SEN Design Group is a combination buying group, business education class and peer networking alliance. Our membership allows us to streamline our business and marketing practices, as well as purchase product at lower prices translating into providing our clients the greatest value for their project, regardless of budget.
- Better Business Bureau: Universally recognized, our affiliation and A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau is the badge of honor that means you can trust the Home Improvements Group to design and remodel your kitchen, bath or any space in your home.
- EPA Lead-Safe Certified Firm: Granted by the EPA (Environmental Protection Agency), the EPA Lead-Safe Certification ensures that the Home Improvements Group is fully trained and certified in handling any potential lead-based paint hazards while working in your home.
- Woodland Chamber of Commerce and Woodland Historic Downtown Association: As your neighbors and fellow community members, we believe it’s important to take an active role in our community and value our membership in both the Woodland Chamber of Commerce and Historic Downtown Association.
- Guild Quality: As members of Guild Quality, we are showing our commitment to our past and future clients through the power of referrals and testimonials. We encourage you to read the personal impressions from our past clients at the bottom of each page.